Welcome to Eye Society
Your eyes and vision are important to your overall well-being. They undergo a lot of strain which can impact your vision and eye health. Routine exams and corrective eyewear are ways to stay on top of your eye health. Your eye doctor can analyze and diagnose many common vision and eye issues to help you maintain clear vision. At Eye Society, our team has many years of experience guiding patients in vision and eye care options. The optometrists of Eye Society at two locations in Chicago, IL offer a range of services from corrective eyewear to LASIK consultations. With regular exams, we can also help you identify ways to reduce stress and strain on your eyes.
Optometry Solutions for Healthy Eyes
At Eye Society, we offer a wide range of services including:
- Eye Exams - Eye and vision exams are at the core of eye care. Routine exams can give crucial information to preemptively address issues such as glaucoma, nearsightedness, and other conditions. Factors of eye health like depth perception and eye muscle capabilities are analyzed as well.
- Quality Eyewear - Our optometrist can help you select the perfect frames and lenses to suit your medical needs, lifestyle, and personal fashion preferences.
- LASIK Consultations - LASIK eye surgery has been shown to effectively address refractive errors like astigmatism and myopia. The professional optometrist at Eye Society can examine your eye conditions to see if this procedure is right for you.
- Contact Lenses - Modern contact lenses are designed to be comfortable and effective. Eye Society offers contact lenses customized for your specific needs.
- Pediatric Optometry - Children benefit from routine eye exams and corrective eyewear as they grow and develop. Working with the eye doctor will ensure your children can see clearly, which is important for good academic and athletic performance.
- Glaucoma Treatment - This disease damages the optic nerve. If allowed to progress, the condition can lead to permanent vision loss. Regular eye exams will allow our eye doctor to identify and address glaucoma as early as possible.
- Dry Eye Treatment – if your eyes are frequently red and itchy, you may be suffering from dry eye. Our optometrist will assess your condition to determine whether or not you have dry eyes and provide treatment accordingly.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Eye Doctor in Chicago
Call Eye Society today for more information or to schedule an appointment with our eye doctor.