About The Eye Society
Here at Eye Society we pride ourselves on ensuring that your optical health and vision needs are our top priority.
Using state-of-the-art computerized testing, pre-testing by medical assistants and thorough examinations by our doctors, we assess our patients’ visual systems and determine what type of visual correction provides the best solution for each individual.
Visual correction may include glasses, contacts, laser vision correction, or corneal refractive therapy. We also provide informed recommendations for solutions not offered by us. While many eye exams point towards visual correction, we believe that the eye health evaluation is the most important part of an eye exam.
Our evaluation continues with Glaucoma testing, dilated fundus examination, and diagnostic retinal imaging is performed to evaluate the health of the eye.Our tests can detect common systemic conditions such as:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Impending Stroke
- Neurologic Disease (including Multiple Sclerosis and brain tumors)
- Autoimmune Disease - including systemic Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren’s Syndrome
At Eye Society, we promise to serve you with respect, honesty and integrity by:
- Offering excellence in service
- Providing value in a friendly, comfortable environment
- Maintaining the highest level of eye care through technological advances and continued staff education
- Making every visit to our office enjoyable and worthy of your continued patronage
Eye Society's Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide the ultimate eye care experience.
We achieve this through the dedicated efforts of our compassionate, highly-skilled doctors and experienced certified team. Eye Society provides an unsurpassed quality of care and a passion for excellence in service.
Using the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art technology for the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of eye disease, the level of patient care in our practice is unparalleled when it comes to staying at the forefront of eye care technology.