Your eyes are the windows to your soul, and it is through them that you experience the world around you the most. That’s why it’s important to take good care of them. At Eye Society in Chicago, IL, we offer the best services for your eyes, including fitting you with prescription eyeglasses.
A Selection of the Eyeglasses Offered at Eye Society
We know that people’s tastes vary, as do their lifestyles, face shapes, and budgets. This is why we stock a variety of eyeglasses, so that everyone can find the perfect pair. Men, women, and children can all find something at our shop. We're happy to say that we carry different colors and sizes as well.
Here are a few of the styles of frames you can get:
- Trendy frames like the tortoiseshell glasses that are all the rage right now.
- Vintage frames that feature large, round shapes and bring memories of fashion from decades ago.
- 70’s inspired frames that are oversized and square, with thick frames that are hard to ignore.
- Professional frames that are generally thin, chic, and lightweight and show off your sophistication.
- Retro frames like the timeless flat top and aviator styles that frame a variety of face shapes in simple elegance.
- Fashion frames like colorful or bedazzled among others, that will be sure to grab everyone's attention wherever you go.
- Geometric frames that will make you stand out, from gentle hexagons to sharp rectangles.
- Bright and translucent frames that take on a variety of shapes and are sure to make the best features of your face pop.
Visit Eye Society for Professional Eyeglasses Fitting
If you're in Chicago, IL, make sure to pass by or call to make an appointment for your eyeglass fitting and our team of professionals will help you out with whatever you need. We carry a variety of frame shapes like cat-eye, rectangle, round, oval, square, brow line, aviator, and a large variety of other shapes so you are sure to find something you like. Some of our brands are Dolce & Gabbana, Ogi Eyewear, Prada S.p.A, Ray Ban, OVVO Optics, Etnia Barcelona, and Tom Ford among others. We are here to help you make the best investment for your eyes by helping you settle on a pair of frames that will help you stay stylish while enhancing your vision.